Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bad Day...

Today was rather eventless.Nothing fun happened today.Lessons came and went.After lessons,i had to go for this science center trip that i signed up for...(Actually i signed up only to skip my CCA since today was a wednesday...)

However,to my dismay,CCA was supposedly cancelled today and i still had to go for the trip...The trip was about fragrance and i was actually a little interested.However,i found that it was a seminar where the presenter had to talk while everyone else had to shut up.Why O why did i sign up for this course???i kinda imagined it to be more practical-based...like doing something in the lab...I was so WRONG!!!!i had to sit there from 3 to 3.30 just to wait for the other schools to arrive...(Once again,it surprised me cuz i thought it was exclusively for my school only...)After half an hour of waiting and trying not to doze off(which i did eventually...)the presentation was finally beginning...I gotta admit that the presentation disappointed me...i learned almost nothing about fragrances but a whole lot of chemical structure stuff that i didn't wanna know about at all.After one whole hour of arduous endurance of trying to pay attention and again,trying not to doze off(which again,i did eventually),the presentation ended...Woots!Now i could finally go home where nothingness awaited me with open arms.Just great...

Okay then.enough about today.How about tomorrow?Valentine's Day...Sad case.
I find that Valentine's Day is incidentally also a day to remind single people how lonely they are...Besides,if you are attached,then needless to say,Valentine's Day should be on everyday of your life...Why wait for Valentine's Day to celebrate your relationship with someone you love?By the way,my defination of having found love is to have found someone who makes you change for the better and at the same time,allows you to do the same to him or her.In short,a soulmate is someone who completes you,just like how two cracked egg shells form a complete shell and how two halves make one whole...Sadly for me,i'm still single because to confess,you need courage and that is something that i do not have...Perhaps Valentine's Day should be celebrated in conjunction with Lonely Hearts Day?(Cheesy name there...)

Here's a poem that i wrote last year for Valentine's Day but i forgot some lines so i had to rewrite some parts of the poem...

I admire thy rose from afar
Longing to be right where you are
So beautiful with your wonderful scent
So dangerous with your thorns like a fence

After waiting for so long
My heart tells me where I belong
Throwing caution to the wind
Towards my beautiful rose I sprint

No comments: