Wednesday, February 27, 2008

~Sian-sation~ ZZzzzz

Today started off really bad coz i was like really lethargic right from the moment i woke up...In school,lessons went on as usual.However,the class was rather fed up with the Service Learning sales because yesterday,there was a decision to stop the sales because of us skipping lessons.Today,the decision was changed and we could sell the food again,just that we can sell only after school.Zzz...Personally i find this very stupid and it's not gonna make any difference because the bulk of the customers come from students who pass by our booth every recess.There's like barely no one who goes to the canteen after school cos the food sucks too much.Everyone would rather go for fast food or the coffeeshop right outside my school.So,it's rather useless to let us sell after school because the bulk of the customers won't even be there...The people who made the decisions are like so KONG KAM LA!!!

For English lesson,we went to the com lab where we had to try out this new programme for essay writing.By the time i was done,i saw my word count and i compared it with Denise Tay's word count and i was like 'Wow!' cos she had written almost twice as much as me!!!Lols...Little wonder.She was typing so quickly while she was beside me.She even said she learned all this from MSN...Lols.Funny girl.During POA lesson,i found out that i had to sit for the test that i missed on monday this afternoon!!!Zzz...The teacher said he told me yesterday but i don't remember any of it...So,the test ate a hell lot into my CCA time so by the time i reported for CCA,there was like only half an hour left.Sianz...I was really looking forward to CCA...

I took a cab home with my friend and my friend's friends(i'm saying this cos i dont know the other 2 people...).Not surprisingly,we had to wait very long for a cab to appear cos i guess most of them were waiting until 5 o'clock before starting to drive.Then,they could charge extra fares...Cab fares are EVIL!!!I came back home and started snacking on CNY cookies.So boring lor...But no choice.Cos i can't cook for NUTS!!Man,weekend's almost here.I must persevere untl then.Sianz...Probably going for B-ball tonight...Boring stuff all week...o.O

No comments: