Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lonely Hearts...

So I didn't have a date for V-Day...Sadded =(

But then again,why would I have one?I have zero percent contact with girls so I guess it isn't all that surprising...
So,what did i do on V-Day?I did the lamest thing.Bowling.Somehow,I was really sucky but I can't explain why...Anyways,I didn't go to bowl to get high points.This time,I just wanted to do something instead of mulling over my social status at home...After bowling,I walked home with my friend cos i was too broke to take a cab...I had to walk for 40 minutes from Bukit Batok to Choa Chu Kang before finally reaching my house...Then,I went to play basketball and after that,i went home to do my Chinese Language 10-Year Series...Slept at 12.Not too bad for V-Day...As If!

Today.Went to Yuan Sheng's house after school to play Naruto.Then,i went home for awhile before going to the arcade at Lot 1.Here's something worth noticing.Me and my friend completed Silent Hill!!!Woots!For those people who dunno what's Silent Hill,it's a damn scary shooting game and it's quite difficult to play in the sense that the monsters take many shots to kill...However,though one not-so-proud-of achievement would be that me and my friend spent a total of 14 dollars completing the game.Quite expensive for a game too.2 bucks per credit.Definitely not the game for people who aren't willing to make a hole in your wallets(After all,it's said that great accomplishments come with great prices and I think that tonight,I've finally realised what it means...)Hahas.So,after completing the game,we felt bored already so we went home... Well,that's all for today...Feeling bored of computer these days...Computer games no longer interest me.Probably i'll be logging on everyday just to do my blog....it's a sad life i'm leading.... T.T

No comments: