Sunday, February 24, 2008

Underestimated........

Friday
Throat became so sore that it was painful just to swallow my saliva.Couldn't focus in class.Found it cold even though only the fan was on.Found it even colder when the A/C was on.During SS lesson,the teacher saw me stoning and bent down to my eye level to see if i was sleeping.At the same moment,i just snapped back from stoning and i saw what she was doing.I stared at her while she stared at me.Finally,she went back to class.Zzz...After school,went on and lay down to sleep.Phone rang over 10 times but i couldn't get up.Suffering like hell until night time where someone finally got home and could help me get a glass of water.Went to the doctor.Found out i had a high fever of 38.7 degrees and tonsilitis(a more severe case of sore throat).Took some medicine and went home.Sad case.Looks like my weekend plans were all gone.

Saturday
Surprisingly,i felt alot better in the morning but i still told my mother that i was still unwell so that she'd cancel my tuition lesson.^^ Did nothing much in the afternoon.Slept early at night.I fear that i may soon become an early bird.Sleeping early to wake up early.Yuck.

Today.
Father wanted to cook some food for me but he forgot to defrost the fish so we'll have to eat out.Sian.Still unwell but i hope i'll recover in time for tomorrow.Look at this."The Greatest Weekend Of All Time." ====_____====

No comments: